Introducing the ultimate value in the EVGA Power Supply lineup; the GQ series. These power supplies take some of the best features from EVGA's award winning power supply lineup, like EVGA ECO fan mode for near silent operation, Japanese Capacitors, and a highly efficient design, at an excellent value. These new power supplies are 80 Plus Gold rated and offer an outstanding 5 Year Warranty that's backed by world class EVGA support.
Whisper Silent - The EVGA ECO mode feature ensures that the power supply stays completely silent during low to medium loads. The fan does not spin until necessary, allowing for completely silent operation! Unrivaled Performance - 90% efficiency or higher under typical loads and 100% of the highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability. Modular Design - Semi-modular design allows you to only use the cables you need, helping to improve case airflow, eliminate unnecessary wires and best of all, reduce cable clutter.
- 80 PLUS Gold certified, with 90% (115VAC) / 92% (220VAC~240VAC) efficiency or higher under typical loads
- NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire Ready
- 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Modular Design to reduce clutter and improve airflow
- 100% Japanese Capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Active Clamp +DC to DC design for efficient operation
- EVGA ECO Intelligent Thermal Control System eliminates fan noise at low to medium loads
- Whisper Silent with 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
For more information, visit this page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY GLOBAL $14 ($12.36 after code)
- Nintendo R&D experimenting with new games hardware
- Halo 6 might hit 4K 60FPS
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit