PAX Australia takes place in Melbourne this weekend Friday through Sunday, and the Nintendo Booth will host some of the exciting upcoming and available games for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS. In addition, three featured Nintendo PAX Events will take the action from the floor to the Galah Theatre each day from 5pm - 6pm.
On Nintendo 3DS, fans will be able to get their hands on the exciting new RPG and Japanese cultural phenomenon YO-KAI WATCH, which is on its way to Australia and New Zealand on 5th December! Also playable on Nintendo 3DS will be Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer, Skylanders SuperChargers Racing, and the just-released The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes, so friends can get together and enjoy the three-player puzzle solving action.
Playable for the first time in Australia and coming 21st November, Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash features new modes such as Mega Battles where you can grow to gigantic proportions after grabbing a Mega Mushroom! After enjoying Mario's latest tennis outing on Wii U, attendees can get their hands on the scary new adventure Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water (31st Oct.), and the epic RPG Xenoblade Chronicles X (5th Dec.), as well as two exciting upcoming indie titles Mighty No. 9 and FAST Racing NEO!
Each day from 5pm - 6pm, the Galah Theatre will play host to a Nintendo Event to keep the fun flowing as the show floor comes to a close.
Super Smash Bros. amiibo Partner Battle Championships
The 80's training montages are over and it's time for players to put their amiibo to the test and go head to head with other teams for the chance to win a complete set of current Super Smash Bros. Collection amiibo!
Players can bring along their amiibo and register at the Nintendo Booth before 4:30pm.
Players will tap on their amiibo and team up with their Figure Player (no restrictions) to take on other teams in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - the massive 8-player battles featuring 4 teams of player and amiibo will be sure to excite!
Super Mario Maker Make-Off
In celebrating 30 years of Super Mario Bros., watch local video game developers from Nnooo and Tin Man Games take on video game critics from MMGN and Stevivor as they go head to head in a course creation make-off in Super Mario Maker!
Flying Bowsers? A Goomba riding in a giant high-heel? Expect the unexpected...
YO-KAI WATCH Exclusive Anime Screening
The Japanese cultural phenomenon and multimillion-selling Nintendo 3DS RPG YO-KAI WATCH is on its way to the west, and PAX attendees can enjoy this special exclusive screening of the anime comedy series before making its TV debut in December.
Stay tuned to the Nintendo Australia Facebook and Twitter pages for more information.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intellivision's new $150 console has online store, new games
- Steam grows to 90 million monthly active users
- Intel M.2 Optane SSD 905P Appears On Newegg
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct