MSI, the world's leading manufacturer of gaming notebooks, components and PC's are proud to announce a showcase of the latest in gaming technology and the culmination of the CyberGamer CGPL Season 6 at PAX Australia 2015.
During the three day show MSI will showcase its award winning range of Gaming Notebooks, Z170 Gaming Motherboards and Graphics Cards along with the latest in All-In One Gaming PC's. To complete the booth MSI will showcase the best local eSports talent with the CyberGamer Premier League Counter Strike: Global Offensive Season 6 Final featuring a $10,000 prize pool.
Gamers will be invited to experience the very best in notebook technology with the display of the GT80 Heroes of the Storm 18" Gaming powerhouse, the first in the world to feature a full mechanical keyboard. The GT80 Heroes of the Storm Edition will feature dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX970M SLI video cards along with the newest Intel Skylake i7 6820HK processor, 16GB of DDR4 memory, 4 x 256GB SSD's in Super Raid 4 configuration plus an extra 1TB 7200rpm HDD along with all the gameplay enhancing features MSI has to offer.
The Mechanical Keyboard designed by SteelSeries features fully customizable backlit Cherry MX Brown Switches along with macro key editing operated through the latest SteelSeries Engine. The Nahimic Audio Enhancer offers immersive virtual 7.1 sound in high definition. The GT80 also features Cooler Boost 3, Sound by Dynaudio, Audio Boost 2, the ability for Matrix display up to 4K, True Color Technology, SHIFT, Wide Viewing Angle Display, Killer Doubleshot Pro and Xsplit GameCaster.
PC Gamers are invited to see the latest components from MSI including the award winning range of Gaming motherboards and Gaming video cards. Choose your Destiny with MSI's range of Enthusiast, Performance and Arsenal Gaming motherboards designed for gamers of all budgets.
The new MSI Enthusiast Gaming Series motherboards are designed to provide gamers the finest gaming experience with their best-in-class gaming features and the latest cutting edge technology. From the Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM for expert gaming and overclocking, to the Z170A GAMING M9 ACK as the leading pro gaming motherboard and Z170A GAMING M7 and M5 as the most popular gaming enthusiast motherboards.
Defining features of the MSI Z170 Enthusiast GAMING series motherboards include:
- The most immersive and pure in game audio with Audio Boost 3 and Nahimic Audio Enhancer.
- Lightning fast data transfer speeds with Twin Turbo M.2 of up to 64Gb/s.
- Turn up your clock speeds by turning the Game Boost dial for easy and extensive overclocking.
- Assign your own hotkeys with Gaming Hotkey to boot your PC or launch games with a single keystroke.
- Ready to support the most heavyweight video card setups with reinforced Steel Armor PCI-e connectors.
MSI will showcase the latest Gaming Graphics Cards equipped with its class leading Twin Frozr V Thermal design. MSI's Twin Frozr V cards build on the enormous legacy of MSI's #1 position in Gaming video cards. When kept cool with MSI's exclusive Hybrid Frozr technology, Twin Frozr V equipped cards provide new standards for low-noise and low-temperature Gaming graphics.
As the leading gaming hardware brand, MSI is excited to launch a new generation of gaming desktop PC's: the MSI Nightblade X2 and MI. The MSI Nightblade PCs stand out - or better said; do not stand out - because of their size. The Nightblade X2 has a volume of only 16 litres and its smaller brother, the Nightblade MI, comes in an astonishing 10 litre sized shell. Despite its nifty dimensions, the Nightblade X2 houses a full sized MSI video card. Coupled with Intel Core technology and smart cooling solutions, the MSI Nightblade series are an excellent choice for gaming enthusiasts around the world.
Lastly, but by no means least, MSI will proudly showcase the latest additions to its range of Gaming All-in-One PCs, featuring the latest Intel Core i7 and i5 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M graphics. The MSI Gaming 24GE is loaded with a rich array of gaming features specifically developed to deliver the best experience when playing games.
MSI understands that gamers need the best possible audio output quality when competing online. Therefore MSI integrated Nahimic Audio Enhancer into its newest Gaming 24GE models, benefitting gaming not only with virtual surround, frequency leveler and bass boost, but also with noise reduction and voice leveler when gaming with headphones. The MSI Gaming 24GE with wide viewing angle technology offers stunning gameplay in combination with the GTX960M GPU.
To top it off, all of MSI's new gaming All-in-One PCs come with Killer Networking, Headset Master Technology, Super RAID functionality and will be bundled with a 6 month Premium license of XSplit Gamecaster, for gamers who want to show off their skills to the whole world.
Please come and visit MSI at booth 1930 at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre from the 30th of October to the 1st of November, 2015. Experience the best in gaming and eSports with MSI. We look forward to seeing you there!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Epic Games teams with Funko for Fortnite Pop! figurines
- Samsung's next-gen foldable smartphone to launch early 2019
- Microsoft teases 'all-new Xbox hardware' at Gamescom 2018
- TSMC expecting Q4 2018 growth from next-gen GPUs from NVIDIA
- Borderlands 3 may still be a ways off
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit