Corsair, a leader in high-performance gaming hardware, today announced the immediate availability of the Corsair Strafe RGB Silent, the world's first mechanical keyboard to use the new Cherry MX Silent keyswitch. With a sophisticated noise dampening system integrated into each key, the Strafe RGB Silent offers all the legendary precision and feel of German-engineered Cherry MX mechanical key switches, but up to 30% quieter.
Continuing their long-running partnership, Corsair is the exclusive launch partner for Cherry's new switches - you simply won't find a Cherry MX Silent keyswitch anywhere else. Rather than using rubber O-rings or other quick-fix external fittings to reduce key noise, the Cherry MX Silent uses a patented fully-integrated noise reduction system built into every key, greatly reducing key bottoming-out and spring-back noise. The result is a keyswitch that's up to 30% quieter, making Strafe RGB Silent the ideal choice for gamers that demand the tactile feel of a mechanical key, but prefer a quieter operation to not disturb their partner, kids or co-workers.
While the Strafe RGB Silent's key switches might be muted, its industry-leading RGB lighting technology means it looks anything but. With a powerful on-board controller and Cherry MX RGB lighting, the Strafe RGB Silent offers gamers individual multi-color dynamic backlighting for nearly unlimited lighting customization, effects and personalization. To make customization even easier Corsair's RGB Share service allows users to effortlessly download sophisticated and stunning lighting profiles to make their keyboard look instantly amazing.
The Strafe RGB Silent also comes fully loaded with the features gamers demand. A USB pass-through port allows the easy connection of a mouse, gaming headset or phone to a PC, while a full-length soft-touch wrist rest offers comfort for even the longest gaming sessions. Gaming grade circuitry provides 100% anti-ghosting and full 104 key rollover ensuring every critical key press registers, and with two included sets of custom textured and contoured keycaps, vital keys offer enhanced grip and feel for FPS or MOBA games.
The Strafe RGB Silent has an MSRP of £139.99 Inc. VAT and is backed by a two-year warranty and Corsair's comprehensive customer support.
Corsair has today also announced the immediate availability of the Corsair Strafe with Cherry MX Blue key switches. Users can look forward to combining the audible and tactile feedback of the Cherry MX Blue switch with the Strafe's per-key red LED backlighting and full macro support. Additional Corsair keyboards will also carry the option of Cherry MX Blue switches soon.
Corsair Strafe RGB Silent Specifications
- 100% Cherry MX Silent gaming key switches - Exclusive patented noise reduction technology makes Strafe RGB MX Silent 30% quieter than other mechanical gaming keyboards.
- Multi-color dynamic backlighting - Brilliant RGB backlighting enhances the experience with virtually unlimited lighting adjustability
- Fully programmable - Reassign any key or set up the most extreme macros for advanced gaming
- USB pass-through port - Positioned for uninterrupted game play and ready for your mouse, wireless headset adapter, or your phone
- Detachable soft-touch wrist rest - Provides the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions.
- Full spectrum color - CUE Link connects your Corsair RGB keyboard, mouse, and headset to deliver the ultimate lighting experience
- FPS/MOBA keycap sets - Textured and contoured keycaps for maximum grip and enhanced feel
- Gaming Grade Circuitry - 100% Anti-ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB ensures no matter how fast your play, all your keypresses register
- Easy-access multimedia controls - Make on-the-fly audio adjustments without interrupting your game.
- MSRP: £139.99 Inc. Tax
In the UK the Strafe RGB Silent is available immediately from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG released on iOS and Android in the US
- NVIDIA teases 'future generation GPU architectures' at GDC
- Kingdome Come: Deliverance mod brings 'Ultimate Realism'
- Hunt: Showdown displayed in the amazing CRYENGINE V demo
- God of War could be the best looking game on the PS4 Pro
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit