Nokia announced today that its English language listing prospectus, prepared for the listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") of the new shares to be issued as consideration to Alcatel-Lucent security holders in conjunction with the proposed combination between Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent, has been approved by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority on October 23, 2015. In addition to the listing of the new shares on Nasdaq Helsinki, the listing prospectus will be used for the contemplated listing of Nokia's existing and new shares on Euronext Paris and in connection with the public exchange offer, for which purpose the listing prospectus will be notified to the French stock market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
The English language listing prospectus together with Finnish and French language translations of the prospectus summary will be available on Nokia's website at http://company.nokia.com/en/investors/financial-reports/filings-related-to-the-alcatel-lucent-transaction starting on October 26, 2015, as well as at the reception of Nasdaq Helsinki at Fabianinkatu 14, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and at the head office of Nokia at Karaportti 3, FI-02610 Espoo, Finland on or about October 28, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Celebrities will answer your Google search questions
- Justin Roiland introduces Squanch Games and teases new title
- Fortnite: 30 million players, 1.3 million concurrent gamers
- COD: WWII sold 5x more than Star Wars: Battlefront II in Nov
- MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries announced, has 4-player co-op
- Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 - Which M.2 socket should I use
- MSI Z170A PC Mate Unlock NVRAM
- LaCie 2Big Dock Thunderbolt 3 20TB External HDD Review
- Z270X Gaming K7....SLOW Boot?
- ATEN Phantom S UC3410 Gamepad to Keyboard Emulator Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series