Nokia announced today that its English language listing prospectus, prepared for the listing on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd ("Nasdaq Helsinki") of the new shares to be issued as consideration to Alcatel-Lucent security holders in conjunction with the proposed combination between Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent, has been approved by the Finnish Financial Supervisory Authority on October 23, 2015. In addition to the listing of the new shares on Nasdaq Helsinki, the listing prospectus will be used for the contemplated listing of Nokia's existing and new shares on Euronext Paris and in connection with the public exchange offer, for which purpose the listing prospectus will be notified to the French stock market authority, Autorité des Marchés Financiers.
The English language listing prospectus together with Finnish and French language translations of the prospectus summary will be available on Nokia's website at http://company.nokia.com/en/investors/financial-reports/filings-related-to-the-alcatel-lucent-transaction starting on October 26, 2015, as well as at the reception of Nasdaq Helsinki at Fabianinkatu 14, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland, and at the head office of Nokia at Karaportti 3, FI-02610 Espoo, Finland on or about October 28, 2015.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- The Legend of Zelda: BOTW - Creating a Champion details
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990X simulated tests: 32C/64T beast!
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit