EK Water Blocks, Ljubljana based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to release ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboard monoblock - EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock. It's compatible with three ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboard models - Hero, Ranger and Gene.
EK-FB ASUS M8G Monoblock is a complete all-in-one (CPU and motherboard) liquid cooling solution for Intel LGA-1151 socket Skylake CPU and the following ASUS MAXIMUS VIII motherboards:
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Hero
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Ranger
- ASUS MAXIMUS VIII Gene
Designed and engineered in cooperation with ASUS, this monoblock uses award winning EK-Supremacy EVO cooling engine to ensure best possible CPU cooling. This water block directly cools Intel LGA-1151 socket type CPU and power regulation (MOSFET) module as water flows directly over all critical areas. It is a very high flow water block that can be easily used with the system using weaker water pumps.
Base of the monoblock is made of nickel-plated electrolytic copper while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic glass material, depending on the variant.
"With this release, we are bringing Full Board M8G Monoblock for three MAXIMUS VIII motherboards simultaneously and customers have much more liquid cooling options available when choosing their next ASUS ROG Z170 series motherboard." said Niko Tivadar, EK's Chief of R&D. "Monoblock for the ASUS MAXIMUS VIII EXTREME is also already in the works."
You can always check for compatible water blocks by using EK Cooling Configurator database where compatible video cards and motherboards are being added to the list on a daily basis:
EK-FB ASUS M8G monoblocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and are readily available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. In the table below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard