AOC has announced it will be launching two new ultrawide gaming monitors that will have the same resolution, but one has a better refresh rate.
If you are in the market for a new gaming monitor and have always been curious about picking up an ultrawide display, take a look at AOC's AGON line-up and, in particular, the CU34G2XE and CU34G2XP. AOC's AGON line has proved the company is dedicated to producing high-quality gaming monitors at an affordable price. It's able to do this by concentrating on the specifications that truly matter to gamers, such as resolution, refresh rate, and response time.
First up, we have the CU34G2XE, a VA panel display that comes with a curvature of 1500R, a 21:9 aspect ratio, 3440 x 1440 (WQHD) resolution, a 144Hz refresh rate, and a 1ms response time (MPRT). This ultrawide comes with support for HDR10 and comes equipped with DisplayPort 1.4 and HDMI 2.0. Next is the CU34G2XP, and while being an extremely similar gaming monitor by coming with all of the aforementioned features of the CU34G2XE, the CU34G2XP separates itself with an increased refresh rate of 180Hz, two DisplayPort 1.4 ports, and two HDMI 2.0 ports.
- Read more: NASA's most powerful space telescope captured a mysterious 'ghostly' object
- Read more: Amazon's new AI has gone haywire and is 'leaking confidential data'
- Read more: Grand Theft Auto 6 seems it has an in-game social media and livestreaming platform
- Read more: World's largest nuclear fusion reactor was just switched on for the first time
- Read more: Facebook and Instagram are promoting a vast network of pedophile accounts