Sharkoon have just announced a new member to their existing lineup of budget focused PC chassis' dubbed the "Rebel12"; this looks to sport quite a number of nice touches/features at its respective price point of 79 euros (around $116USD).
The Rebel12 is a full tower chassis with space for one external 3.5" bay, 11 5.12" bays and internal space for up to six 3.5" HDDs via the two hard drive cages. Much of the case is screwless and there are also openings provided for water cooled systems to be used.
The Rebel12 comes in two flavours; an 'Economy' Edition which ships without any fans pre-installed but with room available for 140mm fans both at the front and rear of the case, then there's the 'Value' edition which includes a large side mounted 250mm LED fan along with the inclusion of some other internal fans.
To get a full rundown on both of the models' feature-sets, grab the official announcement here folks.
Sharkoon expands its portfolio of value priced PC cases with the full tower Sharkoon Rebel12, offering more than enough expansion room for even the most component rich PCs and servers.
The Sharkoon Rebel12 comes with one external 3.5" and eleven 5.25" drive bays for media drives, hard drives and other expansion devices. Inside the case are room for an ATX or E-ATX mainboard, seven expansion cards and, using the two included hard drive cages, up to six 3.5" hard drives.
Latest News Posts
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms