Sharkoon have just announced a new member to their existing lineup of budget focused PC chassis' dubbed the "Rebel12"; this looks to sport quite a number of nice touches/features at its respective price point of 79 euros (around $116USD).
The Rebel12 is a full tower chassis with space for one external 3.5" bay, 11 5.12" bays and internal space for up to six 3.5" HDDs via the two hard drive cages. Much of the case is screwless and there are also openings provided for water cooled systems to be used.
The Rebel12 comes in two flavours; an 'Economy' Edition which ships without any fans pre-installed but with room available for 140mm fans both at the front and rear of the case, then there's the 'Value' edition which includes a large side mounted 250mm LED fan along with the inclusion of some other internal fans.
To get a full rundown on both of the models' feature-sets, grab the official announcement here folks.
Sharkoon expands its portfolio of value priced PC cases with the full tower Sharkoon Rebel12, offering more than enough expansion room for even the most component rich PCs and servers.
The Sharkoon Rebel12 comes with one external 3.5" and eleven 5.25" drive bays for media drives, hard drives and other expansion devices. Inside the case are room for an ATX or E-ATX mainboard, seven expansion cards and, using the two included hard drive cages, up to six 3.5" hard drives.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- DICE teams with NVIDIA for Battlefield V on the PC
- ASUS is giving away its ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync
- Battlefield V should be monetized via cosmetics
- Battlefield V post-launch content will be free
- Battlefield V trailer reveals explosive WWII carnage
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit