Now that the PlayStation 5 supports PC-grade expandable storage, gamers are looking to buy high-end PCIe 4.0 SSDs to supercharge their next-gen gaming experiences. With blazing speeds also comes potential for higher temps and a proper heat sink is incredibly important for any internal storage--especially NVMe drives in compact gaming consoles.
If you're a PS5 owner looking to pop in an extra SSD, Be quiet!'s MC1 cooler should be on your radar. The MC1 fits right into the PS5's expansion bay and is a great fit for both single- and dual-sided high-performance drives without heat sinks like the Samsung 980 Pro or Crucial's P5 Plus.
- Lower temperatures for your M.2 SSD
- Allows maximum read/write speed for an extended timespan
- Fits single sided and double sided M.2 2280 modules alike
- Compatible with M.2 SSD slot of Sony PlayStation 5
- All-black design for an elegant look
- > NEXT STORY: Halo Master Chief Collection updates to slow down after Halo Infinite
- < PREVIOUS STORY: You can buy ASUS ROG gaming furniture at IKEA in the US next month