Unreal Engine 4 has never looked better than it does right now, with Dekogon Studios revealing some rather incredible pieces in its portfolio of Unreal Engine 4-based environments. Check it out:
This one is a 90s high school science class room and it looks absolutely stunning. The team at Dekagon Studios built each asset for "realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget". It features a huge library of 461 Meshes, high quality and fidelity textures of up to 2K, fully baked lighting, and it's optimized for games.
Seriously, the detail right down to the crinkles that are on the paper on the poster of the planets on the back wall is just so damn good.
Once again, just look at the light shining through those blinds -- beautiful. The reflections of the sunlight off of the chairs and onto the floor here is also astonishing.
Technical Details on High school Science Lab Classroom - 90's themed
- Massive library of 461 Meshes
- High quality and fidelity texture sets - 2k textures
- Master material setup that control the majority of all props and models
- Additional controls for roughness, albedo, normals and more
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion
- Realistic Post Process and Look Up Table
- Fully baked lighting
- Optimized for games
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully detailed models from all sides
- Includes test dynamic lighting scene
- Multiple times of day included (Day, Night, Night Horror)
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 128 
- Scaled to Epic Skeleton: Yes
- Collision: Yes, automatically generated
- Vertex Count: Displayed in Documentation
- LODs: Smallprop LODs - None for walls and structure
- Number of Meshes:461
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 171
- Number of Textures: 424
- Supported Development Platforms: Windows
- Supported Target Build Platforms: Window/Mac/PS4/Xbox
There's also the Warthog Highschool Basketball Gym built in Unreal Engine 4, which looks equally as good. It too packs high resolution texture sets at up to 2K, multiple times of day (day, night, night horror, dawn, midnight), fully baked lighting and it is also optimized for games.
Check out a bunch of gorgeous screenshots on the basketball gym here.
You can check out all of Dekagon Studios' work on ArtStation here.
- > NEXT STORY: Intel's next-gen Alder Lake-S rumored to use LGA1700 socket
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Intel's new Core i5 beats current Core i7 processor in gaming