Disney has taken to their Disney+ Twitter account to announce that Avengers: Endgame is coming to Disney+ sooner than previously thought.
It was originally planned that the climax of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Avengers: Endgame, would be arriving on the new streaming platform sometime in December. That has all changed now and when Disney+ launches next week Endgame will be launching alongside it.
Disney+ will have a multitude of Marvel movies available to stream on day one, and these movies are Ant-Man, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World and now Avengers: Endgame. Not only will there be some Marvel movies to enjoy on day one of Disney+, but there is also some Star Wars movies. Disney will eventually move their entire library of content over to their platform so we can eventually expect all of the Marvel movies on Disney+.
Disney+ will be launching on November 12 in the US, Canada, and the Netherlands.
Last updated: Nov 8, 2019 at 06:11 am CST
- Disney offers game devs free reign on IPs for new innovative projects
- Apple could acquire Disney because of coronavirus COVID-19
- Here's a list of everything coming to Disney+ on November 12
- Will Disney's new CEO renew EA's Star Wars game license?
- Diablo IV may have a paragon system, but it might not be infinite
- > NEXT STORY: Tesla to reveal its 'armored personnel carrier from future' Nov 21st
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Terry Bogard is the hardest DLC fighter in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate