QuakeCon 2019 kicks off on Friday, July 26 and it will be centered around DOOM and its influence on the world over the last 25 years, leading right into the release of DOOM Eternal.
DOOM Eternal will be playable at QuakeCon, which will be the first time the public will get their hands-on the game. The opening keynote to QuakeCon 2019 this year will see its welcome message "focus heavily" on DOOM Eternal, with the keynote starting at 11AM CT on Friday, July 26.
Right after the keynote is the first panel titled "The Influence of DOOM" which will feature an "all-star lineup of Bethesda developers from MachineGames, Bethesda Game Studios, and id Software will discuss the impact of DOOM's release 25 years ago on games and the video game industry".
There will also be panels for Fallout 76, DOOM Eternal, and The Elder Scrolls Online on Saturday. The development leads from Bethesda Game Studios, id Software and Zenimax Online Studios will pull apart each of the respective games at these times:
- 10:00am CT Sat: Fallout 76
- 11:00am CT Sat: First live gameplay of DOOM Eternal
- 2:00pm CT Sat: The Elder Scrolls Online
- >> NEXT STORY: Overwatch's 31st hero is Sigma: a gravity-bending scientist
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Musk's Super Heavy Rocket has 8200 tonnes of FARTING power