E3 2019 - PlatinumGames has had quite the strong presentation for this years E3, but one title most people expected to be shown off wasn't and here is why.
After the Nintendo Direct many fans of PlatinumGames' titles were wondering where the third instalment in the Bayonetta series was, and if the development was still on track. Luckily, PlatinumGames' Atsushi Inaba spoke out about the title to Video Games Chronicle, reassuring fans there was a reason why they didn't see Bayonetta 3 at E3.
According to Inaba, "Giving updates for everything at E3 isn't the smartest PR strategy to begin with. So just because we're not showing it here doesn't mean it's not going well." A follow up question was posed to Inaba regarding the quality of the title, Inaba responded with "Yes, it's going to be a high quality title and we're putting our all into it. That is what you're seeing".
Last updated: Jun 14, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- Platinum Games boss confirms Boyonetta 3 development is going great
- New PlatinumGames mystery teaser has fans buzzing
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- GoodOffer24 Lunar New Year Sale: Windows 10 Pro for $12.40 and more
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo delays games to avoid crunch and ensure quality
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PlatinumGames' Director of ASTRAL CHAIN reveals game details