If you are out of the loop when it comes to real-time-strategy games, I'd recommend the survival RTS 'They Are Billions' and its newly announced campaign.
In need of fresh new RTS to sink some hours into? Look no further than Numantian Games' 'They Are Billions'. They Are Billions allows player to experience a colony-building steampunk strategy game that is based around the survival of your city against the likes of immense zombie hordes.
The title release back on the PC in December of 2017 and since then has been quite popular amongst the RTS community. They Are Billions is currently in Steam Early Access and developers Numantian Games have announced new additional content. Players will soon be able to dive into a campaign called 'The New Empire' which will add a bunch of new features. The campaign expansion is set to release on June 18.
In other news about They Are Billions, the title is currently being ported over to consoles by studio BlitWorks. There is currently no official release date for the console version of the game, all we have to go off is that it is going to be released this July.
Last updated: Sep 25, 2019 at 11:56 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Halo: Reach PC impressions - janky but fun
- > NEXT STORY: Metro Exodus listed on Windows Store, Epic Store exclusive?
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Bethesda tease DOOM Eternal E3 2019 showcase in new trailer