NVIDIA pushed out a new driver in its recent GeForce 430.39 drivers but there were a few issues that saw people reporting that higher than normal GPU usage by the NVDisplay.Container.exe that only starte with the 430.39 display driver.
There are a few other issues that have been squashed with the Hotfix release, with Shadow of the Tomb Raider freezing when launched on SLI systems now fixed, and a few other things. The full list includes:
- Fixes higher CPU usage by NVDisplay.Container.exe introduced in 430.39 display driver
- 3DMark Time Spy: Flickering observed when benchmark is launched
- BeamNG: Application crashes when game is launched
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider: Freezes when launched in SLI mode
- Desktop flickers when videos are played back on a secondary monitor