DJI, innovators regarding aerial and handheld cinematic, have released two new drones to complement their extensive drone range, the Mavic Pro Platinum and the Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian. Two iconic drones that are enhanced for new ways to explore the world.
The Mavic Pro Platinum includes the same 4K video recording 12 Megapixel camera and up to 7km control range as the standard Mavic Pro. However, we're treated to an elegant platinum finish, extended flight duration of 30 mins and operates at 60% noise reduction. These features make the Mavic Pro Platinum DJI's best portable drone yet.
DJI's Phantom 4 Pro Obsidian retains all features the Phantom 4 Advanced offers, which include a 1-inch 20 megapixel camera capable of 4K 60FPS video recording and a top speed of 70 km/h. Included in the Pro Obsidian is the sleek, matte grey finish that allows for aerial imaging in true renegade style.
Last updated: Sep 6, 2017 at 06:11 am CDT
- DJI offers a DIY robotics and programming learning kit, welcome SKYNET
- Small drones that have bird-like wings can fly 4x times longer
- Scoutonomy is the world's most advanced military surveillance drone
- 'QooCam 8K' is the worlds first pocket 8K 360 camera and its only $589
- Testing begins on urban attack drones equipped with rocket launchers
- > NEXT STORY: Rainbow Six: Siege Operation Blood Orchid out tomorrow
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Logitech announce the MX Sound premium speaker system