AMD launched its new EPYC 7000 series processors last week, and now GIGABYTE is one of the first to unveil its new MZ30-AR0 motherboard that supports AMD EPYC 7000 series processors, and has a ton of awesome, server-grade features.
GIGABYTE's new MZ30-AR0 packs 8-channel DDR4 support with 16 x DIMMs, supporting up to 1TB of RAM through LRDIMM/NVDIMM modules, while 64GB of DDR4 support is provided through RDIMMs. GIGABYTE includes 2 x SFP+ 10Gb/s LAN ports, M.2 with PCIe 3.0 x4 ports, and more. Storage wise we have 16 x SATA 3.0 ports, 4 x SAS, 7 x PCIe 3.0 x16, and 1 x M.2 capable of 32Gbps. The board supports CPUs with up to a 180W TDP, eating up the new EPYC-based CPUs with 32C/64T of power.
- AMD EPYC™ 7000 series processor family
- 8-Channel RDIMM/LRDIMM/NVDIMM DDR4, 16 x DIMMs
- 2 x SFP+ 10Gb/s LAN ports (Broadcom® BCM 57810S)
- 1 x Dedicated management port
- 4 x SlimSAS (for 16 x SATA 6Gb/s) ports
- Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- Up to 4 x PCIe Gen3 x16 slots and 3 x PCIe Gen3 x8 slots
- Aspeed® AST2500 remote management controller
- > NEXT STORY: Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2