Corsair has just unveiled their new Lighting Node Pro kit, which includes 4 x RGB LED strips, and the Node Pro controller - giving you total control over the look of your gaming PC.
The control provides the ability of adjusting both the color and the animation of the lights, while the strips have adhesive and magnetic mounting hardware - thank you, Corsair! Corsair lets you control each strip individually, with the ability of adjusting the lighting setup, while the controller itself plugs into an internal USB 2.0 header.
Corsair makes it easier for you to throw in 6 of their RGB LED fans, but this isn't included - requiring a separate hub. The entire kit is run through Corsair LINK, and inside you'll find:
- Node Pro controller
- 4 x 16-inch (41cm) lightstrips (10 lights per strip)
- 4 x extension cables for lightstrips
- 2 x fan hub adapater cables
- 1 x power cable
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 04:47 pm CDT
- > NEXT STORY: Intel rocked to its Core over Ryzen, price drops begin
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing