Computex 2015 - Corsair has just unveiled its new Obsidian Series 750D with a new Airflow Edition that sports a perforated front grill which increases the airflow into the case, especially for systems that really need more cooling.
The new Obsidian Series 750D features plenty of room for expansion, with high-end cooling that will allow 750D Airflow Edition owners to build an enthusiast grade system without worrying about keeping their components cool. Inside, there are three AF140L fans to keep everything cool. When it comes to room for expansion, here's what we have:
- Perforated front grille for improved cooling
- Nine expansion slots for larger motherboards and running multiple video cards or expansion boards simultaneously
- Six tool-free 3.5"/2.5" combo bays in two modular hard drive cages, with room for two more cages for up to 12 combo drive bays
- Four tool-free 2.5" side-mounted drive cages for SSDs, out of the airflow path
- Three tool-free 5.25" bays for expansion
- Four front mounted USB ports for easy peripheral or external storage device connection
- Three AF140L high-airflow 140mm fans (2 front, 1 rear) for excellent airflow and low noise levels
- Room for up to 8 fans
- Top - 360mm or 280mm
- Front - 280mm or 240mm
- Bottom - 240mm
- Rear - 140mm or 120mm
Storage Layout Options:
- Modular hard drive cages can be configured in four separate mounting locations.
- Side-mounted 2.5" cages allow quick, easy removal of the 3.5" drive cages for better airflow or room for radiators, while maintaining capacity for up to four 2.5" drives.
- Thumbscrew side panel removal and expansion slots
- Tool-free 3.5", 2.5", and 5.25" drive bays
- Center-post standoff holds motherboard in place while you secure the other screws.
- Easily accessible (and removable) front, rear, and top dust filters.
- Outstanding cable routing with rubber grommets for superior airflow and cleaner, neater builds
- Four USB ports (two USB 3.0) and headphone/mic jacks in the front panel for easy access
Dimensions & Weight:
Length x Width x Height
- 21.5 x 9.25 x 22 inches
- 546 x 235 x 560mm
- 9.7 kg
- 21.4 lbs
- >> NEXT STORY: Antec unveils its new Signature Line of Premium Chassis at Computex
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Corsair intros the RMi Series of PSUs, from 650W to 1000W
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de