Featuring a dual-core processor and a compact design, Synology's new DiskStation DS115 is designed for use in any come environment or small business. Giving you the ability to centralize your data storage without a full server in use, this NAS box features border-less file sharing, cloud synchronization, multimedia streaming, home surveillance and more.
With the ability to transfer files at speeds exceeding 111 MB/s read and 104 MB/s write, this product claims to give you a 36% increase in writing speeds when compared to its predecessor. Synology's built-in floating-port unit comes with a USB 3.0 port, giving you the ability to connect it to external hard drives or other similar devices.
Said to consume only 5.44W during hibernation and 10.21W when in full use, the DiskStation DS115 is a nice addition to any growing file storage needs.
Last updated: Jan 14, 2015 at 04:50 am CST
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- The Pirate Bay tests pirate streaming, Mandalorian, Joker available
- PS5 controller may allow console-free game streaming
- Minecraft is now being used as a global weapon against censorship
- > NEXT STORY: Obama announces executive actions to give Americans 1000Mbps internet
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Skyrim revisited - a world of modifications awaits you