In their latest 8-k filing form, AMD have listed their top executives and some major changes have been noted. Three of the 'top dogs' have missed the grade, seeing John Bryne, GM of Computing and Graphics Business Group; Colette LaForce, Chief Marketing Officer; and Raj Naik, Chief Strategy Officer no longer on the list.
Some are calling this the "biggest corporate shakeup in the ailing company's history," with AMD now no longer having some of their biggest brainpower members listed, with Bryne being one of the most notable - seeing his promotion from Chief Sales Officer to the GM of Computing and Graphics Business Group position just a mere seven months prior.
With the changing of the guard, AMD have announced that "these changes, including the additions of Forrest Norrod and James Clifford to our management team last quarter, collectively are part of implementing an optimal organization design and leadership team to further sharpen our execution and position AMD for growth."
Last updated: Aug 22, 2015 at 12:18 pm CDT
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Xbox Series X 12 TFLOP GPU confirmed, 4x Xbox One CPU and 8x GPU power
- > NEXT STORY: George Lucas originally planned to direct 'Star Wars' 7 himself
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Telltale Games is working on an original IP