We now know why Ubisoft delayed Watch Dogs, but today is a new day, and today brings news of the resolution and frame rate that Watch Dogs will run along at on next-gen consoles on PC.
On the PS4, Watch Dogs will run at 1080p/30FPS, but will drop to 960p/30FPS on the Xbox One. On PC, you can drive Watch Dogs right up to 4K (and beyond) at variable frame rates of course. The PC version of Watch Dogs has seen Ubisoft team up with NVIDIA, so we should see some special details added to an already pretty game.
You can bet your bottom dollar we'll be running Watch Dogs through our multi-monitor, multi-GPU hoops here at TweakTown. We'll have it tested at 4K, and triple 1440p, too.
Last updated: Dec 6, 2019 at 02:46 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- > NEXT STORY: Malaysian Airlines loses contact with a plane carrying 239 passengers
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Benchmarks and screenshots of NVIDIA GTX 860M leaked