The Name Your Own Price Mac Bundle 2.0 is much like the Humble Bundle. People can choose what ever price they would like for the pack of apps, 10 percent of which goes to charity. Every buyer, no matter the price, gets three apps, while you have to beat the average price to get all ten.
For the cheap--err, thrifty--among us, you'll get:
- Elmedia Player Pro - $20 - Flash Video Utility
- HoudahSpot - $29 - Spotlight Addon
- PhotoBulk - $10 - Watermark and Photo Utility
If you beat the average--note, it's better to do it now as the average will continually rise as more people beat it to get all ten apps--you'll get these additional apps:
- DiskTools Pro - $80 - Hard Drive Utility
- CrossOver 12 - $60 - Run Windows Software
- Snapz Pro X - $69 - Screenshot and Video Utility
- Paperless - $50 - Document Manager
- Mac Blu-ray Player - $60 - Blu-Ray Player Software
- Gemini - $10 - Duplicate File Locator
- Musictube - $11 - YouTube Music Player
All told, the entire pack is worth $399. The sale ends in just over 7 days, so you should buy soon. The current average price is $8.07, though many people have exceeded that price.
- >> NEXT STORY: Google to acquire iProvo, a fiber-based ISP in Provo, UT
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Microsoft rolling out two-step verification to Microsoft accounts