Unigine Corp. have just released the latest revision to their GPU benchmark, Heaven Benchmark 4.0. Heaven 4.0 is perfect for stability testing on your system, mainly for your GPU.
Heaven 4.0 has full support for DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0, works across multiple platforms - Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and includes countless settings for you to tinker with. Best of all, it has support for multi-monitor setups as well as different stereo 3D models. What's new in Heaven 4.0? Here's a list of what to expect:
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Drastic improvement of SSDO
- Stars at nighttime
- Improvement of lens flare
- New, improved version of UNIGINE Engine under the hood
- Detection of multiple GPUs
- Anti-aliasing support on Mac OS X
- Enhancement of automation scripts in Pro version
- New Advanced edition (see details below)
- Russian and Chinese localization
You can download Heaven Benchmark 4.0 here.
- > NEXT STORY: GameStop CFO says that 60% of customers wouldn't buy a new console that blocked used games
- < PREVIOUS STORY: PlayStation 3 users finally get Skyrim DLC, Dragonborn now available