Your options for a new computer case have just increased as BitFenix has just launched a new chassis dubbed Ghost. According to BitFenix themselves, it features "superb silence with powerful water cooling capabilities and flexibility for the latest hardware," something everyone wants in a computer case.
"After changing the way people think about the mini-ITX form factor with Prodigy, fans around the world have been wondering what would happen if BitFenix were to design a chassis with focus on silence. Today, it gives us great pleasure to reveal the answer to that question - Ghost," says BitFenix Product Manager David Jarlestedt. "Extremely silent yet surprisingly capable, we believe fans of silent chassis are going to fall in love with our newest creation."[img]2[/img]
The new case features:
- BitFenix Serenitek™ Silencing Material - Sound absorbing yet lightweight
- Watercooling Ready - Fits 240mm radiators on top
- BitFenix S4™ Hot Swap and Storage - Store peripherals and hot swap HDDs with high-speed SATA III port
- BitFenix NanoChrome™ Surface Treatment - Smooth touch and uniform finish
- Whisper-Quiet Spectre™ Cooling - Two 120mm Spectre fans for quiet operation
- Anti-Vibration HDD Trays - dampen noise from operating hard disks
- Dual-Hinge Door Design - open to the left or to the right on-the-fly
- Pre-modded for Alchemy LED Strips - easily install LED lighting underside for an unmatched look
- Excellent Expansion and Connectivity - long graphics cards, dedicated SSD rack, hot swap bay, and two USB 3.0 ports
- BitFenix Quality - Powder-coat interior, tool-free drive locking, removable dust filters
The Ghost is a sleek new case that looks stylish, while reportedly being a great case. The inside of the case is covered in a special BitFenix material that is designed to lower the noise that leaves from the case. It also features a plethora of connection options on the front panel. BitFenix has released a trailer and a walk through video:
The case will be on store shelves at the end of September for $99.