America's Army is a 3D online game centered around the US Army. The game was developed by US Army and US Dept. of Defense experts to "provide civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in today's premiere land force". The full version of the game is available completely free of charge courtesy of Uncle Sam. It has undergone many iterations and the current version of the game is extremely professional, highly realistic and rivals any online first person shooter in both gameplay and state-of-the-art graphics.
Recently the developers of America's Army released Version 2.0 of the game, introducing Special Forces. This has proven to be incredibly popular, and adds a new dimension to the game. There are several new weapons including modifiable guns, new roles for players, new maps and new gameplay elements. The game continues to improve with each new version, and if you haven't tried it yet, it is definitely worth downloading.
I've prepared this guide as a means of bringing together important America's Army resources, as well as providing details on how to adjust your game settings - both those available in-game and those in the .ini files - to let you maximize your enjoyment of the game. Whether you're new to the game or a long time player, there should be something for everyone so read on!
Note: This guide has been substantially updated, and contains information for the latest version of America's Army which is Version 2.0.0a
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA teases upcoming Sonic Racing game information
- Intel's new Coffee Lake-based 8C/16T chip spotted again
- GeForce GTX 1050 3GB released: 768 CUDA cores, 96-bit bus
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 locked at 60FPS on all consoles
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4 in 2019 with single-player
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit