America's Army is a 3D online game centered around the US Army. The game was developed by US Army and US Dept. of Defense experts to "provide civilians with an inside perspective and a virtual role in today's premiere land force". The full version of the game is available completely free of charge courtesy of Uncle Sam. It has undergone many iterations and the current version of the game is extremely professional, highly realistic and rivals any online first person shooter in both gameplay and state-of-the-art graphics.
Recently the developers of America's Army released Version 2.0 of the game, introducing Special Forces. This has proven to be incredibly popular, and adds a new dimension to the game. There are several new weapons including modifiable guns, new roles for players, new maps and new gameplay elements. The game continues to improve with each new version, and if you haven't tried it yet, it is definitely worth downloading.
I've prepared this guide as a means of bringing together important America's Army resources, as well as providing details on how to adjust your game settings - both those available in-game and those in the .ini files - to let you maximize your enjoyment of the game. Whether you're new to the game or a long time player, there should be something for everyone so read on!
Note: This guide has been substantially updated, and contains information for the latest version of America's Army which is Version 2.0.0a
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 1 [Introduction]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 2 [The Essentials]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 3 [The Essentials (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 4 [In-Game Settings]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 5 [In-Game Settings (Cont)]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 6 [Advanced Tweaking]
- AA:SF Tweak Guide - Page 7 [Conclusion]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower