ABIT's 975X AWD8 in the flesh
When it comes to the Intel 975X chipset, ABIT were a little late to the game. In the next week or so ABIT is due to start shipping their AWD8 motherboard based on the 975X and ICH7R chipset.
This motherboard also uses silent OTES heat pipe cooling technology however due to the thermal requirements of the ICH7R Southbridge, only the Northbridge is included in the pipe.
Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure. The pictures you are about to see are pretty much the final product however the silver heatsinks to the right of the CPU socket will be blue to match with the color scheme of the motherboard.
As mentioned the AWD8 motherboard will be shipping very soon and we'll be running it through our usual benchmark suite as soon as it hits our labs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Jagex will kill RuneScape Classic servers on August 6th
- Blizzard talks Overwatch 2, original game is their focus now
- RAGE 2 isn't using in-house id Tech engine, Just Cause tech
- Detroit: Become Human weighs 42.5GB on the PS4
- ASUS ROG Swift PG27UQ: 4K 144Hz G-Sync goes on pre-order
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit