Intel takes the lead by an even larger margin than at stock speeds; the game tends to like Intel more than AMD. In GTA:V, both CPUs get a little bump over their stock scores, but the margin remains.
In Rise of The Tomb Raider, we see Intel's offering take the lead by a huge margin. However, AMD's minimum FPS rise more than Intel's do. Finally, in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, we fine that Intel still maintains the same margins, but AMD's offering gets a nice boost.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPUs and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Clock for Clock Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Clock for Clock Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [Clock for Clock Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Clock for Clock Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of the Singularity]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Concluding Analysis]