Intel takes the lead by an even larger margin than at stock speeds; the game tends to like Intel more than AMD. In GTA:V, both CPUs get a little bump over their stock scores, but the margin remains.
In Rise of The Tomb Raider, we see Intel's offering take the lead by a huge margin. However, AMD's minimum FPS rise more than Intel's do. Finally, in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, we fine that Intel still maintains the same margins, but AMD's offering gets a nice boost.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPUs and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Clock for Clock Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Clock for Clock Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [Clock for Clock Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Clock for Clock Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of the Singularity]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Concluding Analysis]