Intel takes the lead by an even larger margin than at stock speeds; the game tends to like Intel more than AMD. In GTA:V, both CPUs get a little bump over their stock scores, but the margin remains.
In Rise of The Tomb Raider, we see Intel's offering take the lead by a huge margin. However, AMD's minimum FPS rise more than Intel's do. Finally, in Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation, we fine that Intel still maintains the same margins, but AMD's offering gets a nice boost.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The CPUs and Test Setup]
- Page 3 [Clock for Clock Performance: CINEBENCH, wPrime, and AIDA64]
- Page 4 [Clock for Clock Performance: Handbrake Video Transcoding, ScienceMark, and SuperPI]
- Page 5 [Clock for Clock Synthetic Gaming Performance: UNIGINE and 3DMark]
- Page 6 [Clock for Clock Gaming Performance: Resident Evil, Tomb Raider, GTA:V, Ashes of the Singularity]
- Page 7 [Power Consumption and Concluding Analysis]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub in 2018: 4403 petabytes of data, 147GB per SECOND
- Samsung's next-gen Galaxy S10 with 1TB storage: $1800?!
- This CRYENGINE project has the best looking graphics EVER
- AMD trademarks Radeon Vega II logo, ready for 7nm Vega 20
- Fortnite was 15th most searched for term on Pornhub in 2018
- Accell Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Pro (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Asrock Z390 Taichi Driver Tipps
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Carl Preston Jones Named Associate Director, Technical, at NASA Marshall
- Brain Corp Using NVIDIA Jetson for Latest Robotics Product Powered by BrainOS
- Population Zero Aims To Reimagine The Survival MMO
- Saber Interactive Unleashes New Class Gameplay Trailer For World War Z
- Starbreeze Studios focuses on its core business - internal game development and publishing