Excitement Levels = 10,000
NVIDIA kicked off its annual GPU Technology Conference in a huge way, revealing its new Pascal-based Tesla P100 video card around half way through the opening keynote by company CEO and founder, Jen-Hsun Huang.
We chatted with Dimitry from Hardware Canucks during NVIDIA's GTC 2016 about Pascal, in the video above.
NVIDIA's new Tesla P100 is something the company calls "the most advanced datacenter GPU ever built", and rightly so - it's a freakin' beast. NVIDIA uses multiple new technologies at its disposal, with the next-generation Pascal architecture being front and most definitely, center.
On top of that, we have the P100 GPU being built onto the Tesla P100 video card using the slick new 16nm FinFET process by TSMC, as well as the hugely fast and super-new iteration of High Bandwidth Memory; HBM2.
The new Tesla P100 also utilizes NVLink, which is NVIDIA's new high-speed bidirectional interconnect that is " designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs by delivering 5x higher performance compared to today's best-in-class technology".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit