Excitement Levels = 10,000
NVIDIA kicked off its annual GPU Technology Conference in a huge way, revealing its new Pascal-based Tesla P100 video card around half way through the opening keynote by company CEO and founder, Jen-Hsun Huang.
We chatted with Dimitry from Hardware Canucks during NVIDIA's GTC 2016 about Pascal, in the video above.
NVIDIA's new Tesla P100 is something the company calls "the most advanced datacenter GPU ever built", and rightly so - it's a freakin' beast. NVIDIA uses multiple new technologies at its disposal, with the next-generation Pascal architecture being front and most definitely, center.
On top of that, we have the P100 GPU being built onto the Tesla P100 video card using the slick new 16nm FinFET process by TSMC, as well as the hugely fast and super-new iteration of High Bandwidth Memory; HBM2.
The new Tesla P100 also utilizes NVLink, which is NVIDIA's new high-speed bidirectional interconnect that is " designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs by delivering 5x higher performance compared to today's best-in-class technology".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA to host Reddit 'Ask Me Anything!' Aug 26th, Flat Earthers rally
- NASA's ISS upgraded, now sends/receives data at 75 megabytes a second
- The 'Lady and the Tramp' live-action remake airs on Disney+, Nov 12th
- Clickbait is real, Netflix thriller looks at dark side of social media
- President Trump wants to NUKE HURRICANES to stop them hitting the US
- Lian Li TU150 Mini-ITX Chassis Review
- SteelSeries Arctis 9X Wireless Headset Review
- Seagate Gears 5TB Game Drive Review
- TRENDnet USB-C 2.5Gbe Network Adapter Review
- Mushkin Pilot-E NVMe M.2 SSD Review
- Snooker 19, the first official snooker game in a generation, is out now on Nintendo Switch
- Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut in August
- Leyou Technologies Announces 2019 Interim Results
- Thermaltake A700 Aluminum Tempered Glass Edition Full Tower Chassis Now Available Simplicity Creates Its Own Path
- 2019 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 Brings Twelve Top Modders Worldwide Together for the New Creation of the Core P5 V2 Chassis Battle for the Best