Excitement Levels = 10,000
NVIDIA kicked off its annual GPU Technology Conference in a huge way, revealing its new Pascal-based Tesla P100 video card around half way through the opening keynote by company CEO and founder, Jen-Hsun Huang.
We chatted with Dimitry from Hardware Canucks during NVIDIA's GTC 2016 about Pascal, in the video above.
NVIDIA's new Tesla P100 is something the company calls "the most advanced datacenter GPU ever built", and rightly so - it's a freakin' beast. NVIDIA uses multiple new technologies at its disposal, with the next-generation Pascal architecture being front and most definitely, center.
On top of that, we have the P100 GPU being built onto the Tesla P100 video card using the slick new 16nm FinFET process by TSMC, as well as the hugely fast and super-new iteration of High Bandwidth Memory; HBM2.
The new Tesla P100 also utilizes NVLink, which is NVIDIA's new high-speed bidirectional interconnect that is " designed to scale applications across multiple GPUs by delivering 5x higher performance compared to today's best-in-class technology".
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- Take-Two: Microtransactions help buffer risk of new IP
- UK official responds to lootbox petition
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz