Version and / or Patch Used: 3.0 Technical Preview
CrystalDiskMark is disk benchmark software that allows us to benchmark 4k and 4k queue depths with accuracy. Note: Crystal Disk Mark 3.0 Technical Preview was used for these tests since it offers the ability to measure native command queuing at QD4.
Our 750 array has the advantage over a single drive in only one area of this test; sequential performance. In contrast to what we saw with ATTO, the 950 Pro arrays deliver better sequential performance than the 750 array because this version of CMD measures sequential performance at QD1, we use QD4 with ATTO.
Write performance is where an array has a significant advantage over a single drive. In this case, the chipset isn't getting in the way of maximum performance. Our dual 400GB 750 array is delivering 100% better sequential performance, and more importantly, 30% better 4K QD1 random performance than a single drive. The performance of our 750 array is almost identical to our dual 256GB 950 Pro array.
Version and / or Patch Used: 1.7.4739.38088
AS SSD determines the performance of Solid-State Drives (SSD). The tool contains four synthetic as well as three practice tests. The synthetic tests are to determine the sequential and random read and write performance of the SSD.
So much of AS SSD's scoring comes from 4K-64 thread performance, which is nearly irrelevant in a consumer setting, that scoring may not reflect what can be expected in terms of real-world performance. We still use AS SSD because it's a very popular test that many enthusiasts use and scoring aside, it does provide important data. Our 750 array delivers the best score.
With our synthetic testing out of the way, let's take a look at our moderate workload testing.
PRICING: You can find the Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD retails for $420 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel 750 NVMe 400GB U.2 SSD retails for £302 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks - ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks - CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks (Trace-Based OS Volume) - PCMark Vantage, PCMark 7 & PCMark 8]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - Max IOPS, Response & Transfer Rates]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) - PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit