Performance at 11,520 x 2160
I'm an enthusiast who loves 60FPS+ gaming, anything below this isn't good enough. If you're going to be spending close to $10,000 on a gaming PC, you're going to want to hit at least 60FPS, right? Well, even with four of the fastest GPUs on the planet, you're not going to be able to do that in most games at 11,520 x 2160 with the details maxed out.
BF4 at 11,520 x 2160 requires a dual-GPU setup, with the single card setups not managing even 30FPS average. The Fury X in Crossfire pushes out 42FPS average which is okay, but not great - while the Titan X is barely better with 44FPS average.
The two Fury X cards scaled well in GRID: Autosport with 60FPS average, compared to the 44FPS average on the Titan X cards. When it comes to Metro: Last Light, the Titan X SLI setup is 25% faster. While in Shadow of Mordor the Titan X reigns champion with a 7% lead over the Fury X Crossfire configuration.
One of our favorite multi-GPU tests is Tomb Raider, with the AMD cards coming out on top. The Fury X Crossfire setup is 13% faster than the Titan X cards in SLI.
Moving on to GTA V, where the VRAM is being put to the test. A single Titan X achieves 62FPS average at 11,520 x 2160 which is great, but when in SLI the scaling isn't so good, and it drops to 47FPS, beating the Fury X CF rig by 1FPS. However, the AMD cards have 0FPS minimum and have major stuttering issues whereas the Titan X SLI setup is buttery smooth in comparison.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Testing Method]
- Page 2 [Just How Many Pixels Are We Rendering at 11,520 x 2160?]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Synthetic @ 11,520 x 2160]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 11,520 x 2160]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- RAGE 2 is a live service game without multiplayer
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!