We already found out on the single GeForce GTX 960 that total system power consumption was under 235W, with the card itself drawing only 120W total. Two GTX 960s in SLI should consume more, so I was expecting around 120W or so more (plus or minus 20-40W) for everything else.
As you can see, the GeForce GTX 960s in SLI draw a total of 370W during our most intense Battlefield 4 testing at 4K. This is compared to the 235W of the single GTX 960, the 300W of the GTX 780 and the GTX 980 only consuming 280W.
Sadly sound testing was not available for this review, but it will be added soon for future reviews.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Testing Method & Test System Configuration]
- Page 3 [Synthetic Benchmarks (3DMark and Heaven)]
- Page 4 [Game Benchmarks (1080p)]
- Page 5 [Game Benchmarks (1440p)]
- Page 6 [Game Benchmarks (4K)]
- Page 7 [Game Performance Summary]
- Page 8 [Power Consumption and Sound Testing]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]