Introduction - An Android Lover Walking Into Camp iPhone
I won't lie, I'm a Google Android lover. I'm a huge fan of everything Android, as it offers me a complete package. I can use Chrome on my Apple MacBook Air (OS X), Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro (Windows 8.1), Windows PC (Windows 7), every single Android device I've got, any iOS device on the market, and everything in between - and best of all, it just works. My entire Chrome history is there, bookmarks, saved passwords, everything.
This flows right into every Google service: Maps, Navigation, Now, Hangouts, and so much more. I use Hangouts every day, Google Now is a daily part of my life for so many things - and even better when I'm travelling for on-the-fly currency conversions, as well as telling me the time at home with a simple flick of my finger, and so much more - Maps and Navigation are better than proper GPS units, and anything Apple can do with Maps right now.
One of the key services I use each and every day, something that I use when I'm at events, at home, and store everything digitally, is Drive. Google Drive is crazy cheap, and super-fast for me to upload to, and download from. I have a 1TB Drive account that I have everything stored on, and that is a price that even Apple cannot compete with.
The best thing about Google services? They provide all of them on iOS, and in quite good quality. They aren't just apps they throw onto the App Store, they are apps that Google spends considerable time on, constantly polishing for iOS users.
So, what better person to check out the new iPhone? I'm looking at it through the eyes of someone who has used 10+ of the best Android-powered handsets on the market this year, including the Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 3, Nexus 5, G3, Xperia Z2, Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013), NVIDIA's Shield Tablet, Xperia Z2 Tablet, and a few more.
Some of my very close friends thought I would be super biased, but what's the point in that? I've admitted that I love Android, but that doesn't stop Apple from impressing me with the new iPhone, does it? Sure, I'm not going to fall in love with it - I might, but I highly doubt it - but there are going to be things I like, and dislike. This is how I am with anything, everything Android doesn't impress me - for example, I absolutely hate Samsung's TouchWiz UI and will refuse to personally own or use one because of it - if I hate something from Apple's largest competitor (by far), then I'm not completely biased.
What I love and enjoy much more than anything - are Google's various, and long list of services. They are not replicated with any other company, and this isn't just Apple, but Microsoft, Amazon, Sony, Samsung, HTC, LG - everyone. No one comes close to the plethora of services that Google provide, and this is one of the biggest issues that its competitors face.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V