Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Steam Update
Performance in BioShock Infinite sees some really nice gains, and just overall solid FPS. While you may feel that a 146 FPS average at 2560 x 1600 is a little pointless, the simple fact is that with the new 144Hz 2560 monitors, these kind of averages are fantastic for people seeking an ultra-smooth gaming experience.
Version and / or Patch Used: Latest Origin Update
Numbers are strong across the board under Battlefield 4, and performance is no issue at any resolution here.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Test System Setup & FPS Numbers Explained]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - 3DMark]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Sky Diver & Catzilla]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Unigine Heaven & Phantasy Star Online 2]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Lost Planet 2 & Just Cause 2]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks -Metro: Last Light & Nexuiz]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Sniper Elite V2 & Sleeping Dogs]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Hitman: Absolution & Tomb Raider]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - BioShock Infinite & Battlefield 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - GRID Autosport]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - High Quality AA and AF]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - 4K - 3840 x 2160 Testing]
- Page 14 [Temperature & Sound Testing]
- Page 15 [Power Consumption Testing]
- Page 16 [Pricing, Availability, and Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.