With our SPEC CPU2006 tests, we saw significant improvements to our results -in some cases doubling performance.
SmartHeap needs to be linked to your app, and then complied in your favorite complier; in most cases, this is a simple process. We assume that anyone interested in using SmartHeap will have a basic understanding of how to compile apps, so it should not be very hard to get everything up and running.
Here in the lab, we are not experts in compiling these types of things, and we did have some issues getting everything working. However, with help from MicroQuill support, we were able to get things figured out.
There are also several options when purchasing SmartHeap for single-threaded, or SMP (symmetric multiprocessing) multi-threaded. Besides using SmartHeap to optimize SPEC CPU2006 benchmarks, it can be used to improve your application performance on a wide variety of platforms.
To sum everything up, we saw a huge improvement in our SPEC CPU2006 results; in some cases, almost double the results. In the multi-threaded runs, SmartHeap has a dramatic effect on many of the results.
We do not have an award for software per se, but if we did, we would rank SmartHeap in the 95% range, and only knock it down for compiling issues that we had. We know that many of our readers would not run into the issues we had, as we are not experts in compiling software.
If your application can take advantage of SmartHeap, then it's well worth looking into.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fire Emblem Heroes makes 72% of Nintendo's mobile revenue
- Obsidian excited about Game Pass, wants to redefine RPGs
- Xbox head: Streaming won't be best way to play for a while
- PUBG coming to PS4 this December for $30
- Snoop Dogg receives first copy of Spyro Reignited via drone
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- OLM to PST Converter
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms