IOMeter - Sequential Performance with QD
Starting off with sequential read, we find the four-drive RAID 0 array topping the charts close to 550 MB/s. Second in line, we have the three-drive RAID 0 and RAID 5 neck and neck at 400 MB/s
Sequential write had the four-drive RAID 0 out in front again with the three-drive array not far behind through lower QD. When we move to higher QD, the RAID 5 array scales up and takes second spot on the chart.
IOMeter - Sequential Response Times with QD
Sequential read response times were the highest with a single drive at high QD.
Sequential write response was again at its highest with a single drive, following this, we have RAID 10 and the two-drive RAID 0 array.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Test System]
- Page 2 [Benchmarks - 4k Random Performance & Response Times]
- Page 3 [Benchmarks - Sequential Performance & Response Times]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- TSMC feels the cryptomining mining chip crunch
- Oculus Go standalone VR headset should debut in May for $199
- Ataribox branded as Atari VCS, is a 'connected device'
- God of War is a huge 'epic on Horizon: Zero Dawn's scale'
- Office 2016 Professional Plus CD-Key Global: just $31.50!
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit