Version and / or Patch Used: 1.04
Developer Homepage: http://www.pcmark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.pcmark.com
PCMark 7 includes a range of tests that give different views of your system's performance. In the Advanced Edition you can choose which tests to run. The common use and hardware component tests are unavailable in the Basic Edition.
Overall system performance is measured by the PCMark test. This is the only test that returns an official PCMark score. The Lightweight test measures the system capabilities of entry-level systems and mobility platforms unable to run the PCMark test, but it does not generate a PCMark score. Common use performance is measured by the scenario tests - Entertainment, Creativity and Production - each of which results in a scenario score. Hardware component performance is measured by the hardware tests - Computation and Storage - each of which results in a hardware score.
Version and / or Patch Used: 6.5
Developer Homepage: http://www.cyberlink.com/
MediaEspresso is a blazingly fast media universal converter that can transcode your videos, photos and music files and out put them to a huge range of portable devices including mobile phones, portable media players and even game consoles. With technologies like Smart Detect, Direct Sync and CyberLink's TrueTheater video enhancements, you can not only forget about complicated format, resolution and output settings, but your converted file will come out the other side looking better than when it went in!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [USB 2.0 and 3.0 Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [SSD Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 12 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt won't have day 1 download on Switch
- Mortal Kombat 11 patch notes, Ash Williams cameo possibility
- Donkey Kong Country Returns is coming to the NVIDIA Shield
- Full opening cinematic video for Luigi's Mansion 3 released
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons won't feature cloud saves
- ASUS AX92U Wi-Fi 6 Mesh Review
- motherboard the turbo frequency varies permanently
- TweakTown's Best of E3 2019 Awards
- Q1900DC-ITX No Video Output
- PC won't post after power outage
- 'Warhammer: Vermintide 2' Deluxe Edition Available Now At Retail Stores For PlayStation 4 And Xbox One
- Resonate on the hunt for the UK's next YouTube sensation
- Seeds of Resilience is out now on a 1.0 Release and a 20% discount
- Insurgency: Sandstorm - Six more months of free content on PC announced in new roadmap
- Defeat Your Rivals and Celebrate Victory with the F1 2019 TV Advert