The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium is MSI's top dog overclocking centric motherboard, aimed at both hardcore overclockers and casual ones who want to take their hardware to the limits. I did have a chance to look at MSI's Z170 overclocking motherboard, and their features are expansive and very cool. The Z270 XPower (I am not typing Gaming Titanium fifty times), offers the same caliber of overclocking features such as external overclocking panel, switches, and buttons as its predecessor with a few extra features.
On top of the hardware features, MSI has paid close attention to BIOS tuning, and at launch, they even had a guide ready to go with instructions on how to tune the motherboard. Many users will also consider the Z270 XPower for its white/silver color theme, and I have to say it is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.
Let's see what the Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium has to offer.
The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium offers dual Intel NICs, USB 3.1 type-A and type-C, three M.2 slots, a U.2 port, and eight SATA6Gb/s ports.
The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium costs $329.99.
PRICING: You can find the MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Motherboard for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Motherboard retails for $330 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Motherboard retails for £340 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Samsung to disable charging on remaining Galaxy Note7s
- New Tekken 7 trailer shows off devastating combos
- Xiaomi Mi 6 and Mi 6 Plus pricing leaks
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse