The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium is MSI's top dog overclocking centric motherboard, aimed at both hardcore overclockers and casual ones who want to take their hardware to the limits. I did have a chance to look at MSI's Z170 overclocking motherboard, and their features are expansive and very cool. The Z270 XPower (I am not typing Gaming Titanium fifty times), offers the same caliber of overclocking features such as external overclocking panel, switches, and buttons as its predecessor with a few extra features.
On top of the hardware features, MSI has paid close attention to BIOS tuning, and at launch, they even had a guide ready to go with instructions on how to tune the motherboard. Many users will also consider the Z270 XPower for its white/silver color theme, and I have to say it is as beautiful in person as it is in pictures.
Let's see what the Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium has to offer.
The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium offers dual Intel NICs, USB 3.1 type-A and type-C, three M.2 slots, a U.2 port, and eight SATA6Gb/s ports.
The Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium costs $329.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI Z270 XPower Gaming Titanium Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]