Inside the Nova 8000 Continued
The motherboard tray delivers eight holes of various sizes to run the wiring through, and only two of them have grommets in them. We also see that there is a large CPU cooler access hole, and it has eight punched out wire tie points in various locations.
At the bottom of the Nova, we see four rubber pads on the floor to support the PSU over the ventilated area. There is also a pushed in oval shaped bit of steel to keep the PSU aligned at the back for mounting, and we also notice that the floor at the front is drilled for 120mm fans.
The 120mm fan hanging in the back of the chassis matches the two in the top, and like those, this fan is pre-wired to the fan controller. At this time, no screws are holding in the expansion slot covers, as they clip into place, and currently, there is no need for screws.
On the right side, the larger section removes normally, and again the front section opens and moves out of the way. There is plenty of room for wiring on both sides, and we see the front fan lead running to the top, as it too is connected to the fan controls as well.
HDD bays four and five are connected via this SATA PCB to offer a pair of hot-swap drive bays. This is powered with a 4-pin Molex lead. You do need to connect the SATA ports here to the motherboard with your cables, but it also offers a pair of 3-pin fan plugs for additional fans.
At the top, we find the Molex connection that powers the fan controller but the rest of the wiring is much longer. There is a ribbon cable with connections for switches and LEDs on the front panel. We then find the USB 2.0 connection, a native USB 3.0 connection, and the HD Audio connection at the right - all of them dressed in black.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Our closest look at the Google Pixel smartphone yet
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now