Inside the Nova 8000 Continued
The motherboard tray delivers eight holes of various sizes to run the wiring through, and only two of them have grommets in them. We also see that there is a large CPU cooler access hole, and it has eight punched out wire tie points in various locations.
At the bottom of the Nova, we see four rubber pads on the floor to support the PSU over the ventilated area. There is also a pushed in oval shaped bit of steel to keep the PSU aligned at the back for mounting, and we also notice that the floor at the front is drilled for 120mm fans.
The 120mm fan hanging in the back of the chassis matches the two in the top, and like those, this fan is pre-wired to the fan controller. At this time, no screws are holding in the expansion slot covers, as they clip into place, and currently, there is no need for screws.
On the right side, the larger section removes normally, and again the front section opens and moves out of the way. There is plenty of room for wiring on both sides, and we see the front fan lead running to the top, as it too is connected to the fan controls as well.
HDD bays four and five are connected via this SATA PCB to offer a pair of hot-swap drive bays. This is powered with a 4-pin Molex lead. You do need to connect the SATA ports here to the motherboard with your cables, but it also offers a pair of 3-pin fan plugs for additional fans.
At the top, we find the Molex connection that powers the fan controller but the rest of the wiring is much longer. There is a ribbon cable with connections for switches and LEDs on the front panel. We then find the USB 2.0 connection, a native USB 3.0 connection, and the HD Audio connection at the right - all of them dressed in black.
PRICING: You can find the Azza Nova 8000 for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Azza Nova 8000 retails for $130 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NASA announces conference on discovery beyond our System
- Samsung teases Exynos 9; it could power the Galaxy S8
- Spectacles are finally available for online purchase
- Moto G5 and G5 Plus specs leak ahead of the launch
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league