Accessories and Documentation
Swiftech offers this backplate for Intel users. The foam pads have tape on the top so it can be attached to the motherboard, but this time, there are adapters that screw the backplate to the motherboard. These adapters are LGA2011 and so is the hardware on the block, and these make it convert for other Intel mounting.
AMD users will need to use their stock backplate that came shipped with the motherboard. On the water block, you will need to change the brackets to these, and there is also a set of hardware included for this kit as well.
This is the PWM and LED lighting hub. It uses a SATA power lead for its power draw and has a 4-pin fan lead to connect the hub to the CPU fan header of the motherboard. On the hub, there is a red cap for the pump, and three black caps on the fan connections. To the right are three headers for LED connections, and a small pad switch to cycle through the colors. This also comes with hardware to make mounting this easy as well.
When it comes to mounting this cooler into the chassis, Swiftech left us options here too. You can use the longer screws and sandwich the fans to the chassis, or you can use the standard fan screws and use the frame of the fans to support all the weight.
Along with a syringe of the TIM-MATE thermal compound and a Swiftech logo you can place anywhere you want to, we also get some dyes. In the three bottles, you are offered choice to use UV blue, red, or UV green. You could also try mixing if you wish for purples or a mix of green and blue, but we doubt anyone will mix red and green to make brown.
The guide is very thorough. It covers all aspects of the mounting capabilities, addresses that the radiator can be installed in any orientation as long as the pump is not above the radiator, and offers great images to get even the most novice user through the installation process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Swiftech H320 X2 Prestige CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 co-op supports full campaign
- Far Cry 5: Everything you need to know
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti Kingpin, unveil at Computex
- SAPPHIRE announces RX 580 Nitro+ Special Edition
- Oppo R11 launch date and first images of the phone leak
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017