Accessories and Documentation
In a bag found inside the box next to the tubing, this among other things are found. Here we have the top mounting nuts that screw onto either the LGA2011, universal Intel, or the black AMD standoffs. Along the bottom, we are also given eight long screws for the fans, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the chassis, and 16 washers to go with all of those screws.
This is the rest of the mounting hardware. For Intel sockets other than 2011, you will need the black plastic back plate. If you are an AMD user, you will need the use of the stock back plate, and you will also need to swap the Intel bracket for the AMD top bracket shown on the right.
To gain control of the H110i GTX, you need to install this Link cable. The mini-USB plugs into the head unit, and there is plenty of cable to go over the top of the motherboard, down the back, and still have slack to make the USB 2.0 connection to an open header on the motherboard.
These are the monsters in charge of cooling the radiator and essentially the CPU. This pair of A1425S12S-2 fans draw only 0.7A, while delivering over 100CFM and near 4 mmH2O of pressure through those tightly grouped fins.
On top of a thin layer of foam that protects all the bits inside the box, you first see the paperwork we have here. There is a full on manual to guide each socket type through the installation from beginning to end, and is easy to follow. They also include a warranty guide that explains what you can claim and where to do so for the five years that the H110i GTX is covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017