Accessories and Documentation
In a bag found inside the box next to the tubing, this among other things are found. Here we have the top mounting nuts that screw onto either the LGA2011, universal Intel, or the black AMD standoffs. Along the bottom, we are also given eight long screws for the fans, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the chassis, and 16 washers to go with all of those screws.
This is the rest of the mounting hardware. For Intel sockets other than 2011, you will need the black plastic back plate. If you are an AMD user, you will need the use of the stock back plate, and you will also need to swap the Intel bracket for the AMD top bracket shown on the right.
To gain control of the H110i GTX, you need to install this Link cable. The mini-USB plugs into the head unit, and there is plenty of cable to go over the top of the motherboard, down the back, and still have slack to make the USB 2.0 connection to an open header on the motherboard.
These are the monsters in charge of cooling the radiator and essentially the CPU. This pair of A1425S12S-2 fans draw only 0.7A, while delivering over 100CFM and near 4 mmH2O of pressure through those tightly grouped fins.
On top of a thin layer of foam that protects all the bits inside the box, you first see the paperwork we have here. There is a full on manual to guide each socket type through the installation from beginning to end, and is easy to follow. They also include a warranty guide that explains what you can claim and where to do so for the five years that the H110i GTX is covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni