Accessories and Documentation
In a bag found inside the box next to the tubing, this among other things are found. Here we have the top mounting nuts that screw onto either the LGA2011, universal Intel, or the black AMD standoffs. Along the bottom, we are also given eight long screws for the fans, eight short screws to mount the radiator to the chassis, and 16 washers to go with all of those screws.
This is the rest of the mounting hardware. For Intel sockets other than 2011, you will need the black plastic back plate. If you are an AMD user, you will need the use of the stock back plate, and you will also need to swap the Intel bracket for the AMD top bracket shown on the right.
To gain control of the H110i GTX, you need to install this Link cable. The mini-USB plugs into the head unit, and there is plenty of cable to go over the top of the motherboard, down the back, and still have slack to make the USB 2.0 connection to an open header on the motherboard.
These are the monsters in charge of cooling the radiator and essentially the CPU. This pair of A1425S12S-2 fans draw only 0.7A, while delivering over 100CFM and near 4 mmH2O of pressure through those tightly grouped fins.
On top of a thin layer of foam that protects all the bits inside the box, you first see the paperwork we have here. There is a full on manual to guide each socket type through the installation from beginning to end, and is easy to follow. They also include a warranty guide that explains what you can claim and where to do so for the five years that the H110i GTX is covered.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Watch Dogs 2 updated on the PC, long list of fixes
- Del Toro: F*ck Konami, killing Silent Hills was moronic
- NBA is being aired in 4K in the US this weekend
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset