3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
Right out of the gate, the GeForce GTX Titan X blows everything away, except for the GTX 980 SLI setup at 1080p in 3DMark, a 34% increase in performance. Moving over to the Fire Strike Extreme benchmark which is run at 1440p, the Titan X scores 32% better than the GTX 980. Moving on up to the Fire Strike Ultra benchmark at 4K, the Titan X is 33% faster. So we see an average of 33% over the GTX 980 in 3DMark, at all resolutions. Impressive stuff so far, NVIDIA.
We haven't even talked about the Radeon R9 290X with 8GB of VRAM, which the Titan X destroys in every single test.
Heaven is a huge stress on any GPU, but the Titan X handled it like a Maxwell champion. At 1080p, we have a 34% increase over the single GTX 980 with it nipping on the heels of the GTX 980 setup. The Titan X is 34% faster than the GTX 980 at 1440p, and at 4K, the Titan X is the king of single GPUs.
At 4K, the Titan X beats the Radeon R9 290X 8GB by a huge 68%, and the GTX 980 by 33%. It still loses out to the GTX 980s in SLI, but we kind of expected that.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Destiny 2 trailer shows Cabal invading Last City
- AMD's 12C/24T and 16C/32T CPUs called 'ThreadRipper'
- FMV games are coming back with Late Shift on April 18
- First Dolby Vision 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray discs announced
- AORUS GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme Edition 11G announced
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design