Benchmarks - Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of eight.
Sequential results utilizing RAID 0 had the N4310 producing 57 MB/s read, followed by 50 MB/s write.
RAID 5 allowed the N4310 to bring out a bit more in our charts. Here we have 56 MB/s for read, and 46 MB/s write.
RAID 10 did quite well; read performance topped out at 61 MB/s, while write performance hovered around 46 MB/s.
In our mixed workload testing, the Thecus did really well in RAID 0 with our workstation IOPS reaching 695, all the way down to the database touching 995 IOPS.
RAID 5 still had the N4310 producing some really good numbers. Above, we have a peak of 630 IOPS with Web Server to 261 IOPS with email server.
Switching to RAID 10, the Thecus still was able to outperform other solutions in our charts. Peak numbers came in at 727 IOPS in our database workload, while 347 IOPS in email server was the low point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- Battlefield 1 rumored to get support for HDR soon
- Star Wars Battlefront II's new trailer looks INCREDIBLE
- NVIDIA announces SLI/HDR support for Shadow of War on PC
- ASUS B250 Mining Expert board: support for 19 x GPUs
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience