Benchmarks - Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of eight.
Sequential results utilizing RAID 0 had the N4310 producing 57 MB/s read, followed by 50 MB/s write.
RAID 5 allowed the N4310 to bring out a bit more in our charts. Here we have 56 MB/s for read, and 46 MB/s write.
RAID 10 did quite well; read performance topped out at 61 MB/s, while write performance hovered around 46 MB/s.
In our mixed workload testing, the Thecus did really well in RAID 0 with our workstation IOPS reaching 695, all the way down to the database touching 995 IOPS.
RAID 5 still had the N4310 producing some really good numbers. Above, we have a peak of 630 IOPS with Web Server to 261 IOPS with email server.
Switching to RAID 10, the Thecus still was able to outperform other solutions in our charts. Peak numbers came in at 727 IOPS in our database workload, while 347 IOPS in email server was the low point.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni