Introduction, Specifications & Availability
One of the first mobile batteries I reviewed was all the way back in July 2013, which was the Patriot FUEL+ 9000mAh battery, but in their beautiful red-and-white color scheme. Patriot is back, splashing yellow onto the FUEL+ for a very, very unique look.
I have, and still use a slew of Patriot FUEL+ chargers, but this new yellow one has me intrigued. Nothing has changed on the inside, but on the outside, we have a fresh, bright, vibrant color which changes the entire look of the FUEL+ battery.
When it comes to specifications, Patriot isn't a slouch. We have two outputs: 2.5A and 1A. The 2.5A will get your smartphone or tablet charged up as quickly as it can, while the 1A port is good for charging a second device while the 2.5A port is taken, or charging up tablets.
In the box, we have a micro USB to USB cable to charge up your FUEL+, the FUEL+ itself, and an owner's manual. Patriot provides a two-year warranty with their FUEL+ line, when it comes to input, we have 5V/2.5A maximum, as well as 5V/1A and 5V/2.5A for output. This means you can charge up the FUEL+ really quick, which is actually a big deal compared to some of the competition.
The Patriot FUEL+ Rechargeable Battery in yellow is on Amazon right now for $54.47 at the time of writing. The list price is $64.99, so you're saving around $10 right now buying the FUEL+ in yellow.
PRICING: You can find the FUEL+ Faster Charging 9000mAh Dual-Port Phone, Tablet, & Mobile Device Charger - 3.5A Output with Circuit Protection - Yellow for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Score this award-winning Bluetooth speaker for 50% off
- Blizzard talk rewards in World of Warcraft patch: 7.1
- The sales of smartwatches have dropped by more than 50%
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards