Inside the Enthoo Pro
With the panel off, we get to glance inside to see that this chassis has been boxed off to where the drives are hidden, the PSU is hidden, and all we can see is the motherboard tray with the hardware box still strapped in place from shipping.
The six standard 3.5" and 2.5" bays are hidden behind the steel plate, and slide out of the right side of the chassis. There is also the Phanteks name plate that we saw through the window.
Instead of stacking a pair of HDD cages, Phanteks has set them side by side, and allowed the fans to have mostly unimpeded airflow into the main section of the chassis. This also allows a view of the SSD racks clipped into rails just to the right of the motherboard tray.
The top of the chassis is removable to access all of the fan or radiator mounting screws. However, unlike a few cases we have recently seen, the top is not thick enough to put fans under it; everything must go on the inside of this panel.
The motherboard tray is dropped down from the top to allow for 55-60mm of radiator, and to prevent the fans from getting in the way. The tray itself holds nine larger holes for wiring, fourteen wire tie points, and a very wide access hole to account for socket offset on larger motherboards.
To offer cleanliness on a higher level, this version of the chassis ships with this full metal cover for the PSU and its wiring. There are three screws along the back edge that need to be removed to access the space under this cover.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- AMD's new Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 spotted
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design