Black and red is the theme on the packaging, as well as on the product inside. We can see the cooler in the large image on this front panel, and under the naming toward the bottom we find icons displaying six features this AIO has to offer.
This side panel pretty much mimics the front panel, offering the naming, along with an image of the cooler inside of the box.
Looking at the back of the box, we see things start with a long list of features to be found in the 120X. We can also see dimensional drawings of the head unit and the radiator with the fan, and off to the right are images of five features of this cooler. That leaves the bottom of the panel to be used to display the specifications chart.
The last panel is bright red with white text on it. It tells us here about this closed loop system, PWM fans, and the high efficiency pump; all coming together to keep your system cool.
Inside of the box there is a cardboard inner compartment that secures all of the bits and pieces in this AIO for transit. Along with being compartmentalized to stay out of each other's way, all of the components have also been wrapped in thick plastic bags. This allowed the Liqtech 120X we were sent to arrive in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Enermax Liqtech 120X AIO Liquid CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- Next-gen Hololens to have custom AI chip
- The OnePlus 5 8GB now available for immediate dispatch
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4