The set is all shipped inside of a larger box that shows this is an Alphacool complete water cooling set, and it sports the OCOOL naming on the components. There are also images of the CPU block, fans, fittings, tubing, radiator, and reservoir all lined up to give you an idea of what is inside.
Under the naming in the white bar across the top, there is a large sticker that lists the components in three languages, and it also offers small images of the parts in the lists. Our box did have a bit of a blowout, but it is shipped inside of a plain cardboard box, so this matters very little.
The back is identical to the front, and is non-specific for a good reason. This is not the only water cooling set that they use this packaging for. Simply changing the sticker on the side allows them to pass on some savings via the packaging.
The last panel offers the same as we saw on the other side sans the large sticker.
Inside of the larger box, there are many smaller boxes containing all the parts needed to get this loop up and running outside of something to cut the tubing with. Also, everything being individually packaged inside is an added layer of protection for when the outer box has issues like ours. We are happy to say that even after the long journey to the lab, the NexXoS Cool Answer - 240 D5/UT arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool NexXxoS XP3 Light - Acetal Edition CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [VPP655 and Repack Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25" Bay Station]
- Page 5 [NexXoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- No Man's Sky now has less than 1000 players on Steam
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ram upgrade and settings
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now