The set is all shipped inside of a larger box that shows this is an Alphacool complete water cooling set, and it sports the OCOOL naming on the components. There are also images of the CPU block, fans, fittings, tubing, radiator, and reservoir all lined up to give you an idea of what is inside.
Under the naming in the white bar across the top, there is a large sticker that lists the components in three languages, and it also offers small images of the parts in the lists. Our box did have a bit of a blowout, but it is shipped inside of a plain cardboard box, so this matters very little.
The back is identical to the front, and is non-specific for a good reason. This is not the only water cooling set that they use this packaging for. Simply changing the sticker on the side allows them to pass on some savings via the packaging.
The last panel offers the same as we saw on the other side sans the large sticker.
Inside of the larger box, there are many smaller boxes containing all the parts needed to get this loop up and running outside of something to cut the tubing with. Also, everything being individually packaged inside is an added layer of protection for when the outer box has issues like ours. We are happy to say that even after the long journey to the lab, the NexXoS Cool Answer - 240 D5/UT arrived in great shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Alphacool NexXxoS XP3 Light - Acetal Edition CPU Water Block]
- Page 4 [VPP655 and Repack Single Laing D5 - Dual 5.25" Bay Station]
- Page 5 [NexXoS UT60 Full Copper 240mm Radiator]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Build and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD