If you like being able to monitor your home while away or even your children as they play in the yard, network cameras offer the flexibility one needs to easily get the job done. In our last cloud camera review, we had the chance to look at the 2332L from D-Link, an 800p solution for outdoor use. Today, we switch gears and look at the 2330L, which as you can guess is one notch down from 2332L featuring 720p monitoring.
The D-Link DCS-2330L carries many of the same features found in the 2332L; we have the same IP65 weatherproof housing along with built-in IR LEDs with a working distance of 5 meters. H.264, MPEG-4, and MJPEG are the available containers for encoding and streaming video with microSD the standard used for onboard storage.
Pricing, Availability and Specifications
Taking a quick look at the specifications, we find the 2330L features a 0.25" Megapixel CMOS sensor with a 5 meter PIR sensor for night illumination. Additionally, we have a built-in microphone and speaker.
The housing of the camera is IP65 compliant, allowing for superior dust and water protection. Configurable resolutions range from 1280 x 720 in 16:9 format to 1024 x 768 in the 4:3 format, with H.264 MPEG4 and MJPEG encoding.
Pricing of the DCS-2330L at this time is set at $179.99 with a one-year warranty.
PRICING: You can find the D-Link 2330L for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
United States: The D-Link 2330L retails for $214.71 at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction & Pricing, Availability and Specifications]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2330L Outdoor HD Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [Management GUI]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards