The packaging on the front is quite brilliant with the colors behind the image of the Volos, which hint at the color option offered in this mouse. With the company name and logo at the top, the features are shown at the bottom covering the 8200 DPI, 4MB of memory and the 16.8 million color choices.
Lifting the front panel exposes the mouse behind a layer of plastic on the right side. The back of the front panel offers three images with 11 features being pointed out around and under the Volos.
Typical of anything eSports related, the sides of the Volos packaging have the large red bar going across with the company name, product name, and the battle dragon logo.
On the back of the box, there is even a peek at the software used to control the Volos at the top half. At the bottom, in 15 languages, it states "Professional gaming mouse, for more product info please go to http://www.ttesprts.com".
The last side to cover again mimics the opposing side of the packaging. This time it is lacking the sticker that I cannot read, but offers the same naming and logo.
Inside of the cardboard outer packaging, you will find the mouse secured between two layers of plastic as a second layer of protection. Under that, you will find a travel pouch for the Volos to fit inside of, along with a folder full of paperwork.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huddy: FreeSync on its way to all kinds of TVs
- Overwatch Competitive Play mode launches on Xbox One
- Intel joins BMW and Mobileeye on autonomous car technology
- Make the game you want to play with School of Game Design
- Lost in Space is coming back, with a 10-episode Netflix reboot
- Techman XC100E5C 1.6TB Enterprise PCIe NVMe SSD Review
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card