The packaging on the front is quite brilliant with the colors behind the image of the Volos, which hint at the color option offered in this mouse. With the company name and logo at the top, the features are shown at the bottom covering the 8200 DPI, 4MB of memory and the 16.8 million color choices.
Lifting the front panel exposes the mouse behind a layer of plastic on the right side. The back of the front panel offers three images with 11 features being pointed out around and under the Volos.
Typical of anything eSports related, the sides of the Volos packaging have the large red bar going across with the company name, product name, and the battle dragon logo.
On the back of the box, there is even a peek at the software used to control the Volos at the top half. At the bottom, in 15 languages, it states "Professional gaming mouse, for more product info please go to http://www.ttesprts.com".
The last side to cover again mimics the opposing side of the packaging. This time it is lacking the sticker that I cannot read, but offers the same naming and logo.
Inside of the cardboard outer packaging, you will find the mouse secured between two layers of plastic as a second layer of protection. Under that, you will find a travel pouch for the Volos to fit inside of, along with a folder full of paperwork.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [TT eSPORTS Volos Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Inside of the Volos]
- Page 7 [Inside the Volos Continued]
- Page 8 [Software]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives